Players who were talented but did not have the mentality.

Duncan mckenzie from the 70s . Such skill and yet he's more famous for jumping over minis and throwing golf balls

Cleverly, welbeck, ravel Morrison, januzaj, James Wilson, jesse lingaard, Cameron Borthwick Jackson, andreas perraira, Raphael & f#ckin fabio, macheda, luke chadwick. All were world class, all were the future for england, brazil, Italy etc. All were shite and sold for too much money.

Add forlan, cruyff, blind, pogba, the homelessness speed merchant, veron and countless others who were "world class" signings and I'm starting to believe a certain clubs players might get over hyped.

Ozil is a prime example of this ...
I'm surprised how much sympathy Ozil has been getting in the media and certain forums. His work ethic has been questioned so many times through the years. Bar one season of getting many assists and Arsenal fans claiming he's the best central midfielder in the league he's gone missing season after season.

Even though I hate Arsenal I'm glad Arteta hasn't put up with his antics, the German squad knew he was lazy and trouble so got rid too

What's even funnier is everyone patting him on the back for getting some Arsenal mascot back, now he's some sort of martyr giving up a fraction of his 1.4m a month wage. Something i would barely make in a lifetime!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.