Players who were talented but did not have the mentality.

Maybe already been said but mario.
And myself.
In my own little world I was good

Did Matt Jansen have a bad car crash or something? The boy had a lot of talent

I think it was a motorbike crash. There was a really good article about him a year or so ago(maybe longer) - I’m not sure if it was in the Athletic or extracts from his book. That crash had a really big effect on his career

Ozil is a prime example of this ...

The World Cup winner and 5 times Germany’s national team player of the year, that didn’t make it......

I think he was a great player. Going to Arsenal in the first place was the wrong move and now I just think he’s past it

The World Cup winner and 5 times Germany’s national team player of the year, that didn’t make it......

I think he was a great player. Going to Arsenal in the first place was the wrong move and now I just think he’s past it
Not questioning his ability mate, he’s a brilliant player on form, his mentality has let him down and it’s going to be the undoing of him from here and shortened what should have been an even more glittering career ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.