Players who you thought would have done better at City

Mark Ward had such a good debut. Dont think he played as well again.
Really? I can remember Mark Ward putting in some outstanding performances for City. Most notably two away games at Villa when City won 2-1 and 5-1 when Villa were title chasers. It was just that the City fans were really childish about the transfer deal that had taken Bishop and Morley to West Ham and wouldn't get off his case

Really? I can remember Mark Ward putting in some outstanding performances for City. Most notably two away games at Villa when City won 2-1 and 5-1 when Villa were title chasers. It was just that the City fans were really childish about the transfer deal that had taken Bishop and Morley to West Ham and wouldn't get off his case

Was at both those games. For me he never consistently reached those levels.

Thought Boeteng would have been at the club for a while but lasted what, a year? I also had high hopes for Rodwell. But I was soon hoping he wouldn't hurt himself on the way to the car park.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.