Players who you thought would have done better at City

Daley was at City for a couple of years, mate.
Dare I say it but Daley was finally starting to get to grips with his role in 80-81 when Bond arrived but I guess he was sold due to financial issues by Swales

On topic though I’d have to say I was bitterly disappointed to see Earl Barrett, Paul Warhurst, Paul Simpson, Neil Lennon flogged for the price of less than a second hand Vauxhall Chevette and then going on to prove how bad a decision it was

Hatem Trabelsi. I used to always buy him on football manager and he was a beast! 2 years before joining us he came very close to signing for Arsenal and was highly rated. Genuinely expected more. Nice goal v the rags though.

Matias Vuoso.

George Weah was an ageing superstar in a squad of relative wank, great that he played in our colours. Remember him and Wanchope v Sunderland on their home debuts and they both looked brilliant.

Huckerby never really loved up to expectations, other than our promotion season under king kev.

A bit harsh on Trevor Sinclair, I thought he was really good for us.

Trevor Morley was a disappointment after he was brilliant at Northampton.

Macken, Rocastle (r.i.p.), Christie, Cross, Baker, Holden, Tschdadze, Kavelashvili.

The list could go forever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.