Players who you thought would have done better at City

I think he quoted the wrong post. I assume he meant to quote someone saying Rodwell.

I thought Bony would have done better and expected Jovetic to be a big hit. I had much higher hopes for Jovetic than Negredo.

In the past there have been too many to mention them all.
In recent years the two players who came with good reputations but have disappointed for me have been Bravo and Jovetic, a lot of the other poor buys I have been pretty uncertain about, but these two were players whose reputations and occasional viewings made me think they would be great signings.

Mike Channon is perhaps one for those of us of a certain age. He was brought in after we finished second in 1977 and, as a current international striker, expected to be the final piece in a championship-winning jigsaw. He wasn't a disaster and had some decent games for us, but I think it's fair to say that he never quite lived up to his billing.
His wheeling arm celebration was everything I'd hoped for and more.

I remember having high hopes for Ronnie Ekelund and for some reason Neil Heaney.

Bravo, I hoped he would do what Ederson is doing so far.
Not to mention him playing a such a key position, seriously underlined how disappointing he was last season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.