Players without songs/chants

swblue64

Some players get their names chanted throughout matches yet some barely get a mention.
Foden ( one of our own maybe)
Jesus
Diaz
stones
Rodri
Laport

Wheres all the chant composers out there. Can we get a few songs sorted for next season.

Laporte had one and I've been racking my brain for months to remember the tune.

The song ended with " Eric Laporte Eric Laporte"

Please help?

Some players get their names chanted throughout matches yet some barely get a mention.
Foden ( one of our own maybe)
Jesus
Diaz
stones
Rodri
Laport

Wheres all the chant composers out there. Can we get a few songs sorted for next season.
After yesterday , we must bring back the old Rodney Marsh song for Rodri, simple but effective.... OH Rodri, Rodri ...Rodri,Rodri,Rodri,Rodri, Rodrigo !!!

I know it’s too late now, but it was borderline criminal that Merlin never had his own chant.
He had two. One was one of the best ever City chants but it never got sung and the other got sung now and again but not many joined in with it.

Typcial City

I liked the idea of chanting
Viva barnardo… viva barnardoooo
As abit of a piss take to Ronaldo doing so crap at United and us having the best Portuguese player in the world.

we are seriously lacking chants lately aren’t we, no wonder the crowd can’t get going during the game.
if you think about it all football teams have the same boring chants, nothing original and new.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.