Players You Think Are Lucky To Make A Living From Football

bluemoon27

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1k658QIFBE[/youtube]

watching blue dippers yesterday and everytime I see Steven Peinaar play football I think how on earth have you become a professional footballer let alone at the highest level,he runs like phoebe off friends ,cant tackle ,his touch is awful,basically he is fookin shite.I know its all about opinions but which footballer do you think the same about

Didn't he set up Fellaini's goal during the Everton/Man U 4-4 comeback when we went on to win the league??

EDIT - no, other way around, he scored it -
Jelavic took advantage of confusion between Ferdinand and Jonny Evans, before Pienaar collected Fellaini's pass to sweep in, adding another twist to a captivating title race.

For that reason alone - he deserves his wages for the rest of his career imo.

Some players may be poor by Premier League standards, but that's still a very high standard. If you can play at that level or earn a living out of it as a professional, even if its in League Two, you've done something right. Having said that though, how Bebe managed to reach the top is beyond me.

I think the OP has just sussed the route cause of why there is a lack of quality English talent in the Premier league (I know Pienaar is South African)

If you can run round loads (e.g Scotty Parker) or be a big physical specimen (e.g Ishmael Miller) you've a huge chance of becoming a pro footballer

Titus Bramble. Stole a living by masquerading as a professional footballer for years. Played for Ipswich, Newcastle, Wigan and Sunderland and it was only earlier this year that Di Canio realised what a bag of shite he is and got rid of him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.