Players you thought we would sign

When I heard he retired a few weeks ago I thought to myself that he played with us.. don’t know why!! Yossi benayoun
Did he ever come close to joining ?

Afonso Alves.

giphy.gif
He scored a hat trick against us when Boro thrashed us the last game of the season didn't he?

The game where we were guaranteed to make Europa League on Fair Play as long as we didn't get any cards in the last game....and Richard Dunne got a straight red about 5 minutes in? (Fortunately we still made it)

He scored a hat trick against us when Boro thrashed us the last game of the season didn't he?

The game where we were guaranteed to make Europa League on Fair Play as long as we didn't get any cards in the last game....and Richard Dunne got a straight red about 5 minutes in? (Fortunately we still made it)
About all he did, if you check back (that was quite literally half his tally for the season; went on to score 4 total in the league the next season before moving to Al-Saad, where he scored a grand total of 2 goals). Stewart ****ing Downing also got a hat trick. Even Adam Johnson scored against us in that match.

And I still maintain that result was down to making sure we didn’t pick up any more cards, leading to them being able to move around without hindrance for most of the match. We didn’t play well generally, but it would have never been 8-1 if not for trying to avoid giving Dowd any excuse to show a card or two more. Even Jihai’s booking put everyone on edge.

Weren't we rumoured to be after pasquale bruno maybe around kendal or reids time. Remember watching football italia and he nearly cut someone in half and remember thinking he'll do

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.