please help a fellow blue

francis henry lee

i know im not popular on BM and dont post much on here more of a guest these days but if your under 40 yrs of age please help my dad and give a swab for bone marrow as i dont want to lose him yet i know he is 78 yrs and im 50 but please help a fellow blue to see us lift another prem title #TOGETHER

hi to all blues
just to give you all an update

on the 20th of jan my mum was taken in hospital with breathing problems she died on the 22nd of jan her funeral was last friday
my dad in the meantime was in hospital with leukeamia(sp) he saw my mum in her last hours and decided he wanted to go home to die
he went home,very ill, and eventually passed away 2 weeks after my mum on the 5th of feb his funeral is at agecroft next friday the 22nd at 1-00
i have lost the best 2 friends i could ever have but the loss of the man that took me to city 46 years ago hurts like mad
if you see me at the stadium, i have BALDOTELLI on my shirt,say hi to my dad
i put in my mums coffin a city away because shes away now and in my dads is the retro 70s shirt because thats what i remember him taking me to
you get put on a pathway to die a "liverpool" pathway my dads words to that were "im going on no pathway especially no scouser one...im going Alberts way" and he did.......
RIP JOAN and ALBERT mum and dad you both really were CTYD xxxxxxxxxxxxx

as far as i know its just a swab to find a match but thanks for replying i so want to help my dad but been told im to old ...that hurts so much...apparently(sp) you have to be under 40 to give the marrow...i dont know....head up arse springs to mind

francis henry lee said:
as far as i know its just a swab to find a match but thanks for replying i so want to help my dad but been told im to old ...that hurts so much...apparently(sp) you have to be under 40 to give the marrow...i dont know....head up arse springs to mind

Doubt I can help being in the US of A but can you inform us of how people can get a swab, where do they go and how do they link it in to ensure it is to be matched with your dad?

Too old mate but bumping thread - good luck in yoru search hope you find the help you need

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.