Plumbers (advice)

Goats left knee

Problem with the upstairs toilet.its moving, causing minor leaks around the base every now and then. The front two screws are corroded badly and there seems to be none at the back two holes.
Can I get two screws in a plumbers suppliers shop that would fit? And is it as simple as just replacing the screws or would a plumber need to look at it?
Thanks

Problem with the upstairs toilet.its moving, causing minor leaks around the base every now and then. The front two screws are corroded badly and there seems to be none at the back two holes.
Can I get two screws in a plumbers suppliers shop that would fit? And is it as simple as just replacing the screws or would a plumber need to look at it?
Thanks

If its just screw into the floor just got to any hardware store and get some 2 inch 12 screws which will do the job
bit of silicone around the base of the crapper will help too

Thanks

Yes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.