Plumbing advice needed

union city blue

I've recently moved into a new house and there is an old outside toilet. I'd like to get the toilet and cistern taken out and use the space as storage.

Can anybody give me an idea of how much it will cost me to have it taken out? Can the waste pipe just be filled in or will it need to be removed?

Any advice would be much appreciated, cheers.

The waste can be capped to prevent blockages and smells. No need to remove. Should only be around £50 I expect.

Trace your cold water feed back to your house then blank off. You also need to blank your waste/soil pipe, preferably below ground level so you can just skim over with cement/ concrete. Over flow pipe just smash off and point up brickwork. Not a big job mate, as above prob about £50 job if you cant tackle yourself.

Put the lid down and put stuff around the pot and on top, that way if your indoor loo fucks up you've got a plan B :)

(probably should have put this in the Viz Top Tips thread)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.