Pochettino sacked by Spurs

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by domalino, 19 Nov 2019.

1. Crouchinho

Crouchinho

Team supported:
    Tottenham Hotspur
    Great post mate. It's nice to see a decent poster without blind hatred. The fella done good. The other top 5 have had teams on double the wages and almost quadruple the budget. Not many managers could have done what he did at Spurs. Medals or not he did a fine job

M18CTID likes this.
  2. mat

mat

Its something I've considered occuring too. A couple of Spurs season ticket holders have said the new ground feels like they've borrowed an NFL one.

3. tommo74

tommo74

Scott Sinclair and others, every club's buy players who fit their profile at the time, but not all can make the step up

4. karen7

karen7

I'm not interested in wadding through the money stats,he has had the players,he hasn't got the right winners mentality to win anything,they got past us thanks to var and us not scoring as much as we know we can and pep changing for the away game,it's also a cup game where anything can and does happen,you need a lot of luck

Not true that anyone we might get won't have won anything,we might go for a pupil of peps such as arteta,if we do he has been taught everything he needs,we know he has the 4yrs immersed in the culture and what is required,it's a nonsense to say we wouldn't have the pick of any trophy laden manager in the world

5. discopop

discopop

what has that got to do with anything? I haven’t accused Poch as being a bad manager just that the fact he has had money to spend

6. Prestwich_Blue

Prestwich_Blue

I said it jokingly but baseball's played from March to September & NFL from September to January. And there's 81 home games in a regular baseball season.

7. tommo74

tommo74

Well saying he had 10 to 15 million would suggest otherwise that's about 3 Kyle walkers, he was buying Poundland players and expecting them not to look out of place in Harrords

8. karen7

karen7

No he is a convinient excuse,poch has had decent players to work with,he picks them and puts them out on the pitch

9. balotellishaircut

balotellishaircut

I don't know Karen what did Pellers win before he came here.

karen7 likes this.
  10. karen7

karen7

Have you had/have good players? you have spent the last year telling me your players are briliant
    Do you think they are thinking about how much they getting paid on match days?