Pochettino sacked by Spurs

Well if he is as good a manager as the broadcasting media would have us believe, at least one of them.

It's not good enough just improving a team when you're being compared to other managers like Pep.

We're constantly being reminded by the footballing fraternity that if we don't win anything this year it'll be a failure.

Okay, Pochettino hasn't won anything for 6 years. What does that make him?
That’s alternative City bingo if I ever saw it. Show me one quote where someone has said it’ll be a failure if we don’t win anything.

Poch went two years without buying a player. Pep is out of this world but to put Poch down as a failure is a tad unfair.

Yep as just been pointed out, I stand corrected but people on here slating him should look at what he had to deal with, no money to spend and best players being sold so they could pay for a stadium, any manager would struggle with that

Yeah, I agree with all that. He was punching above his weight for years and the under-investment was going to catch up eventually

That’s alternative City bingo if I ever saw it. Show me one quote where someone has said it’ll be a failure if we don’t win anything.

Poch went two years without buying a player. Pep is out of this world but to put Poch down as a failure is a tad unfair.

People who say Pochettino was a failure are like the same ones who say Pep was a failure for not winning the Champions League with Bayern.

Have you had/have good players?
Do you think they are thinking about how much they getting paid on match days?
You just said only Son would get into your team and are saying we should be winning medals. Karen you know you never give any credit ever, you're just like posters on redcafe and rawk never giving any credit to anyone. I dunno if it's your personality or a big circus show

I dunno if you're 18 years old or something but Spurs haven't won hardly anything for 30 years (I know I've witnessed it all) you're acting like he should have won a quadruple every season on a shoestring budget. He got us playing consistent top 4 football and consistently out performing Liverpool, United, Arsenal and Chelsea in the process. Medals would have been nice but you cannot deny he done well.

so in your opinion what is Levy all about
Levy is a red herring mostly,he has provided him with more than enough decent players,compare them to the teams who have won cups,all the rest of the top 6, even the arses have won loads in that time,wigan,leicester etc ,we have been beaten by teams at the bottom of the league several times,he really can't use his players as an excuse

People who say Pochettino was a failure are like the same ones who say Pep was a failure for not winning the Champions League with Bayern.
Yep. The same people who will say that City have better players and a better manager but then say Poch is a failure for not beating us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.