podolski or bellamy??

mcfc78

Its a no-brainer really isnt it.. Bayern want 9.5 million for a player that has shone in the world cup... And we are bidding that for bellamy,, thats just wrong.. whats youre thoughts on this???

mcfc78 said:
Its a no-brainer really isnt it.. Bayern want 9.5 million for a player that has shone in the world cup... And we are bidding that for bellamy,, thats just wrong.. whats youre thoughts on this???

Look at it from Podolski point of view he's coming to a club who can't gaurantee european footy after next season, and they have a tinpot manager who has taken them 2 years backwards. Where as we have more than a good chance of getting Bellars coupled with the fact that he's a Hughes type player who he can work with.

Erm let me think about this....

Made in wales ....or....

Vorsprung dorche Technik.... its a toughy !!

mcfc78 said:
and were also bidding 18 million for a one season wonder from blackburn!

samharris said:
Erm let me think about this....

Made in wales ....or....

Vorsprung dorche Technik.... its a toughy !!

Or

cynhyrchedig i mewn Cymru (Produced in Wales, it wouldn't translate made.)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.