podolski

tommcfc said:
Outrun said:
tommcfc said:
blue dallas said:
top player 30 goals for germany in 62 starts.
plus he can play left midfield too.

never trust a striker who plays left midfield

samaras

Caicedo is the exception of the rule

never seen him play LM

He did in Basel, plus was subbed on Petrov's position a couple of times. Podolski plays the similar Petrov role.

Why would Franck Ribery join Real Madrid? Juande Ramos started a terrible campaign for the 2009 season for Tottenham Hotspur then he gets installed as manager of Real Madrid and suddenly there fans are up there own asses thinking woohoo we have Juande Ramos but I bet already they are thinking this was the wrong decision.

The chairmans made it public about signing Klass-Jan Huntelaar wippee then they install Juande Ramos as the new manager and no disrespect to Lassana Diarra but he clearly isnt good enough for Real Madrid if he couldnt get into the Arsenal or Chelsea squad then he doesnt deserve a special slot at the men in white and now they are linked with Jermaine Pennant and other idiotic signings there is noway Ribery will be at Real Madrid come January.

I thought this topic was entirely on Lukas Podolski though he would be a great signing for Manchester City always bangs the goals in but David Villa, Sergio Aguero and co are the players I would love in the Blue side of Manchester :>

CMON YOU BLUES!

S04 said:
wilky2868 said:
when we were at schalke, some of their fans who we were talking to seemed certain that podoloski was comin to us and stienswieger going to juventus, apparently all german clubs are skint and looking to cash in, but then again are,nt most clubs skint!

German clubs are never skint, they are just never allowed to spend money on players..They got draconian financial and ownership rules,

Draconian? I think sensible is a better word.

riley347 said:
Mills-Mcfc said:
riley347 said:
mikeyboy said:
if german clubs are skint, we should be breaking the bank for frank ribery.

why.......

what a stupif question, because hes fucking awesome...

SOMEONE ANSWERED ME SENSIBLY THANKS..........SO WAS IT SO STUPID...............prick.....................

PMSL! quality

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.