Pogba online racist abuse

Social media does have its fair share of low lifes , and its exactly the reason i do not participate , i contribute to a couple of forums and that's it , lifes to short , and i dont post anything i wouldnt say to someones face , the internet has just created a outlet for keyboard cowards. Racist abuse by use of a keyboard with complete anonymity is the ultimate in cowardice and the likes of Facebook , Twitter etc., ultimately really couldnt give a shite as long as the money keeps rolling in.

Agree. I dun see BBC leading sterling's defence when he was getting abuse regularly. Suddenly a rag player gets abused and BBC are up in arms.

Not thst I condone racism towards pogba. It's deplorable and I feel sorry for him. Rag or not. He dun deserved to be abused due to his skin colour.
And lets not foget..Raheem Sterling got assaulted and racially abused before the Spurs(again) game 2 year back......
Online abuse to pogba and bbc twitter harry maguire neville everyones outraged.
Sterling got little support or sympathty after the incident,two hours later went out and scored two goals and was man of the match.The mark of the man.
Balls of steel.Thats why he is this countrys best player..that drive and determination....A far more serious incident and the bbc were not partc interested...

And lets not foget..Raheem Sterling got assaulted and racially abused before the Spurs(again) game 2 year back......
Online abuse to pogba and bbc twitter harry maguire neville everyones outraged.
Sterling got little support or sympathty after the incident,two hours later went out and scored two goals and was man of the match.The mark of the man.
Balls of steel.Thats why he is this countrys best player..that drive and determination....A far more serious incident and the bbc were not partc interested...

Hang on. You mean Pogbad isn’t this countries best player?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.