Point gained or two dropped.......

All in all a good set of results for us.

City grind out a valuable win.

Arsenal's draw means we gain two points and can still catch them and push for 2nd (however unlikely).

Rags get stuffed meaning a big Arsenal win puts them top.

Spurs drop 2 points in a game they should have won.

Hopefully now with Spurs still to go to Anfield, Stamford Bridge and play Arsenal at WHL after they've played us, a draw would be fine at Eastlands.

The fixture list means 3rd is ours to lose depending on how we do against Spurs and Chelsea and, with them to play each other, we could break away from the two of them if we play our cards right.

2 dropped; definitely. When you're ahead twice in a game, and are leading going into the last 5 minutes, you can't really look at it any other way. I'd imagine the Spurs fans are pissed off with that result; I know I would be if City did something similar (Stoke away springs to mind, and yes I know. We were only ahead once in the game; it's that bloody late equalizer!).

well wolves did beat us chelsea and utd at home,so taking that view spurs have a decent point,having said that imo we will beat spurs at home if we have to,spurs very good going forward but awful at the back at times,compare that with our game yesterday,didnt play well and still win without conceding or for that matter not giving many clearcut chances to wigan, who may be bottom of the league but imo played as good as they have this season....

I'd be chuffed if we got a draw at Chelsea, considering Spurs play West Ham at home that weekend.

Andouble said:
I'd be chuffed if we got a draw at Chelsea, considering Spurs play West Ham at home that weekend.
same here although at the moment west ham are one of the form teams are they not,some decent results would love this to be a draw as well...

We are going to see the bus parked in the ukraine and the kings road without a doubt and I am looking forward to it. the onus has been on us for a while now and holding on to what we have will suit our counter attacking style to a tee.

Not losing at chelsea will get us one step closer.

def 2 dropped, i have spuds down to do us at home more of a safety match for us and we will still finish above them, todays draw for spurs means that it could take them 1 win and 2 draws to leap us this leaving them with only 7 games, should we beat them at home 'a 6 pointer' then another 2 games to leap us leaving 5 games for them to increse points on us
mad mathamatician i am

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.