How many points will be needed to win the league? (74 GD)

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• 81 - 85

Votes: 671 67.0%
  • 76 - 80

Votes: 280 28.0%
  • 70 - 75

Votes: 50 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
From looking at the poll I think some people have ended up voting on how many points we'll get ....the selection is essentially how many points will second get.

Runs away before I get grief for chicken counting.
I made that mistake and put 90
80 is probably more realistic pal.

I made that mistake and put 90
80 is probably more realistic pal.
I put 76-80, but I'm starting to think it'll be lower, Leicester have a thin squad, the rags are stuttering badly and Chelsea are coming from very far back. Even 70-75 might be overstating it given the amount of head to head matches remaining between the chasing pack.

I put 76-80, but I'm starting to think it'll be lower, Leicester have a thin squad, the rags are stuttering badly and Chelsea are coming from very far back. Even 70-75 might be overstating it given the amount of head to head matches remaining between the chasing pack.
I hope you're right pal.
70/75 means we could afford to lose 8 or 9 games from here on in.

I hope you're right pal.
70/75 means we could afford to lose 8 or 9 games from here on in.
Honestly I can't see us losing it from here. Even if we start dropping points i don't think anyone behind is good enough to put a run together bar maybe chelsea and they've too much ground to make up.

I agree. United and Leicester have averaged 1.96 points per game over the whole season so far. That equates to 74.48 points at the end of the season, so call it 75. And there's little sign from their more recent form that they're turning it around. United have got 1.9 points per game in their last 10 matches. Leicester are a bit better, 2.1 per game in the last 10, but even if they carry that through the end of the season they end up with 76.3.

Even if 7 or 8 more wins should turn out to be enough, i doubt Pep will be in any way affectes, and would most likely still look to win them all and aim to get as many points as we possibly can. Didn't take the foot off the gas on our centurions season, and most likely won't this year. Or any year.

So one game at a time, keep winning what we can one by one, and see how it plays out by the end of the season.
One game at a time sweet jesus. Was that Lena Martel ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.