How many points will be needed to win the league? (74 GD)

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• 81 - 85

Votes: 671 67.0%
  • 76 - 80

Votes: 280 28.0%
  • 70 - 75

Votes: 50 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Football will be so disrupted, the season will be written off during March. The PL will deliberate long and hard and will award Liverpool 101 points to make it a record breaking season.

To be serious though... Who really gives a shit about this season? Most games are played at walking pace and players seem to be more interested in catching up with (and cuddling) their mates in opposing teams after the final whistle.

It's a farce.

Football will be so disrupted, the season will be written off during March. The PL will deliberate long and hard and will award Liverpool 101 points to make it a record breaking season.

To be serious though... Who really gives a shit about this season? Most games are played at walking pace and players seem to be more interested in catching up with (and cuddling) their mates in opposing teams after the final whistle.

It's a farce.

I sort of thought this way as well. Been changing my mind with our improved form!

Last night’s game really did show how much our players are up for it though.

Liverpool can still get 101 and ourselves 98

I reckon we'll win the league with 89 as results are now starting to go back to normal

Jesus and Aguero are back to full fitness in a week and our defence is solid
Quoting another of my own posts as there is a poll now

I still believe we'll achieve 88/89 points, but to actually win the league 83 will be enough

Quoting another of my own posts as there is a poll now

I still believe we'll achieve 88/89 points, but to actually win the league 83 will be enough
I suspect 2nd place will finish with less than 80 points this season.

The only unknown is injuries and covid and the like.

We have had major disruptions to our campaign including postponing games as a result.

Our main striker hasn't played in effect all season to date.

Liverpool's slump is a surprise but they can recover.

I suspect Manure and Leicester will start to drop more points once Europe resumes.

if we can get all our main performers fit and firing for the last 3 months we have a good chance to win the title which didn't seem possible 2 months ago.

I suspect 2nd place will finish with less than 80 points this season.

The only unknown is injuries and covid and the like.

We have had major disruptions to our campaign including postponing games as a result.

Our main striker hasn't played in effect all season to date.

Liverpool's slump is a surprise but they can recover.

I suspect Manure and Leicester will start to drop more points once Europe resumes.

if we can get all our main performers fit and firing for the last 3 months we have a good chance to win the title which didn't seem possible 2 months ago.
I think your last criteria is a big ask. We lost two first teamers in the last match. It just isn’t possible in a season of a game every 3 days to have all our main performers fit and firing. This is very much a squad season for us and everyone else, every position will have to rotate even our new beloved central defence partnership.

I do think we will win the title, but it will be a messy season with postponements, possibly another suspension, players out with injuries, COVID and just sheer exhaustion. I think we will see a lot more youth players than we have seen in a while (which is great news for Foden). Like I said it will be the same for all clubs but Pep is a genius and our squad and youth system is really strong and is that is why we will prevail.

just had a quick double check ? 20 games left 60 points available city can get 98 points ?

i did think early season that the points table will be a lot lower that the past 3 seasons. but i think city are in full gear again. even if we drop points 90 points must be our target from here. i don't really see liverpool or united or leicester getting 90 points the way there squads are right now but never say never

KDB missing will be a very big miss ? also big games coming up in feb so lets hope for a fast recovery and pray for the 4 weeks and not 6 weeks. but we have done it before without KDB and the fourmidables season and somebody will setup and make a name for himself (FODEN) i hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.