How many points will be needed to win the league? (74 GD)

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• 81 - 85

Votes: 671 67.0%
  • 76 - 80

Votes: 280 28.0%
  • 70 - 75

Votes: 50 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been counting down fron 12 wins to go to 5 games to go yesterday. I think I'll have to revise that down to 4 now. Probably win it at leicester if all goes well

2 more wins and it’s time to concentrate on the CL for me..

What a performance from the boys to achieve this before April, totally obliterated all those before us, sensational

The caveat to this is the last time we played the rags in this position, they performed like Real Madrid circa 1960s, no mistakes this time however, expect us to put them right in their place Sunday!
Let’s fucking hope so!

What a performance from the boys to achieve this before April, totally obliterated all those before us, sensational

The caveat to this is the last time we played the rags in this position, they performed like Real Madrid circa 1960s, no mistakes this time however, expect us to put them right in their place Sunday!
last time we played them in this position Sterling and then the defence shit the bed. Time, like Anfield, to put those ghosts to bed and prove we have a different mentality in the squad now.

Five draws, three wins and a defeat - to Sheffield Blades - since they went top. 14 points out of a possible 27.

No wonder the rent boy said he wasn’t going to allow us to run away with the title.

If you want to be exact, 6 wins and 1 draw from the next 11 is a mathematical win, possibly no draw needed if we win on GD.

Being realistic, there is no way United win 11 in a row, when they at best pulled off like 4 wins in a row this season. So we will win it with less than 6 wins (4 or 5 will clinch it), but even more interesting...

If we win the next 3 games (including United), that last game against Fulham is Mar 13 and and United lose the next 3 (one against us), then after 30 games we have 74 pts, United with 51 pts, our lead is 24 pts with 24 pts to play for.

Almost giving us the mathematical league win by March 13 (a record maybe?), Fulham is our last league game in March. But because of GD, would have to draw Leicester to make it mathematical.

last time we played them in this position Sterling and then the defence shit the bed. Time, like Anfield, to put those ghosts to bed and prove we have a different mentality in the squad now.
Mentality isn’t in question, that day, although gutting, was destined, this time we are free to express ourself and that is when we’re at our most dangerous..

can see 3/4 Sunday, wound love 6 (:

No they didn't! They were absolute dogshite for 70-75 minutes of that game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.