How many points will be needed to win the league? (74 GD)

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• 81 - 85

Votes: 671 67.0%
  • 76 - 80

Votes: 280 28.0%
  • 70 - 75

Votes: 50 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think we'll win it against Leeds. Then use the rest of the league matches to rotate while we prioritize the cups.

What a fucking run.

Bizarre as it sounds now, I actually think if we beat them, Southampton and Fulham, that might end up being enough. We won’t know that at the time but it’s not beyond the realms of possibility that no other team will get above 74 points.
Totally agree an its not bizarre it what was expected bar our run of results clearly you have studied the rest of the schedule well and come to the same conclusion as I have.

Manure at the very best with finish on 74 points and they will finish second.

23 points from 11 games is still above their average to date 7-2-2 or 6-5-0 is a very tall order for them so if would expect they will not get to 74 points.

Leicester cannot cope without both Maddison and Barnes and even when Maddison returns they will drop many points.

Vardy is playing injured as well he has lost all form no doubt partly as a result.

I expect Liverpool and Chelsea to fight out for the remaining two spots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.