How many points will be needed to win the league? (74 GD)

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• 81 - 85

Votes: 671 67.0%
  • 76 - 80

Votes: 280 28.0%
  • 70 - 75

Votes: 50 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that's just pushed us back 6 points.

Our next two games are vital. Don't give them or anyone else even a sniff of a chnce by winning those two and it's basically put to bed. United and Leicester both have a diffuclt run in so you'd imagine they'll drop plenty of points anyway but we want this over with during that relatively easy fixture list of Leeds villa and Palace who will all have little to play for by then you'd think.

If we drag it out any further than that our last 4 games is a tough run in, Chelsea, Newcastle Brighton and Everton will all have big things to play for in champions league qualification and survival so we want the league sewn up before then so we can hopefully get ourselves in best condition to challenge for other honours if we're still in them at that point.

I expect our form to drop off now one ey or another and we get around the mid 80's I just want that to be because we've already got it in the bag and we've chosen to rest during our last few games rather than having to battle to the end.

Let’s face it, we are streets ahead of the rags in terms of quality. This was just a blip and we we’re off our game. They have over achieved this season and have been lucky with half their goals coming through goofy’s penalties. We made them look good. As for us we’ll be back to business next game.

A lot of ifs and buts in your fears. I wouldn’t worry about it mate. Yes we have to play Leicester.. but so do they, along with West Ham, Tottenham and (jokes aside) Liverpool who are all fighting for top 4. I think they drop points in at least one of those.. probably more.

On paper at least.. their remaining fixture list definitely looks harder than ours.

They would need to be immaculate and we would need to be horrid.
no fears but you are right...the ifs and buts make it far from a certainty that others make it out to be

He's been in poor form for a few weeks imo.
He has been injured.... how do you get match fitness back without playing? Give it a rest..if he just had one moment of brilliance no one would have said anything.

Just come back from an injury ffs people making out like he's finished
he has but he wasnt at his best before his injruy...didnt look fit then either. Noone is saying he is awful/a flop but by his extremely high standards he has been considerably off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.