Police aggression towards football fans

I'll be amazed if he doesn't get away scot free. They kill people regularly but almost never end up in court because they cover up for each other - brutal and corrupt from the top to the bottom.
yet they wonder why they are not trusted by many people. Add to that you get burgled and fuck all happens.

Seen a couple of videos posted today showing police being unnecessarily aggressive towards football fans. Not sure if they’re isolated incidents, or signs of a growing trend. The incident with the young Barnsley (?) fan is particularly brutal though.

the amount of force that that copper aim at his head is sickening does he get hit twice ? looking at the latest pictures he seems to have a cut on top of his head and the side

Well I think most of us - with the benefit of "VAR" - have viewed the footage and agree its a straight red for that copper. If I were his mum I'd be gathering the video evidence and off to a solicitors the following morning - I'd want that **** off the force. Hopefully he hasn't heard the last of this.

That is a disgrace the poor lad could have fucking killed him, now stuck with a massive scar on his head for life and that's on top of being a fucking daywalker. Fucking pig shame no one stamped the **** out.
Fixed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.