Police aggression towards football fans

An update on the lad in that first video. Appalling.

The officer that did this needs to be arrested and charged. I’m not sure what the charge would be but I think assault with a dangerous weapon would be a good start.

It’s hard to see any justification for a police officer running at a young kid and hitting him on the head from behind with a truncheon. It’s going to be very interesting to see if the Police Force bring criminal charges against one of their own. In the meantime the family needs to lawyer up and commence a civil action. This was a brutal assault and I suspect there could be sizeable damages (monetary that is - I am a sure there are physical damages).

I remember when I was a kid, probably no more than 11 or 12 years old and we were at Goodison Park queuing to get in when Mounted Police stared forcing us against the wall with their horses. If was very frightening but the officers didn’t give a shit if anyone was hurt. Unfortunately some of them are just thugs in uniforms.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.