Police aggression towards football fans

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by Ric, 8 Feb 2020.

1. Manchester_lalala

Manchester_lalala

You’re mental.

Banshee, Indaparkside and OntarioBlue like this.
  2. Murph

Murph

Hope the lad will be okay and the shit house gets sent down, proper cowardly what that **** did.

3. Manchester_lalala

Manchester_lalala

That copper should do time, but a highly doubt he will. All the coppers that witnessed it will cover his back, it’s what they do best the lying fuckers. I can’t stand them.

ADVERTISEMENT

4. Murph

Murph

I've read the twat who did the assault attended hospital, rule no1 when they do something bad, pretend to have been assaulted themselves.

5. Ric

Ric

Only just seen that statement from South Yorkshire Police. Laughable. Trying to make a correlation between the injury sustained by that lad and “injuries” sustained by the officer. Fuck off.

6. Murph

Murph

Total piss take Ric, the injured officer routine is stage 1 of an attempted cover up. They might not get away with it this time though, too much footage of the incident thankfully.

Last edited: 9 Feb 2020
  7. Dubai Blue

Dubai Blue

Awww bless him, he's got a poorly tummy.

The first comment under that statement says that the man they arrested for assaulting the copper is the lad's father. I'm not surprised after he witnessed his son getting attacked like that.

But regardless, the scuffle that led to the officer's "injuries" occurred AFTER he'd gone steaming in like an out-of-control psychopath and assaulted a teenage boy.

So I'm not sure how they can use it as justification for his behaviour. Although that won't stop South Yorkshire Police. It never has.

give it to gordon likes this.
  8. Manchester_lalala

Manchester_lalala

The lads dad being arrested will also help out the copper. They will claim both his lad and son were the aggressors.

9. give it to gordon

give it to gordon

Team supported:
    Manchester City
    The father just doing what any father would after seeing his son assaulted my a weapon wielding thug. And he gets arrested, any father would do the same.

stonerblue likes this.
  10. TheCentralScrutinizer

TheCentralScrutinizer

Team supported:
    Manchester city
    The kid will get nicked for 'assault' then they will say they will agree to drop the charges if he doesn't sue.......