Police aggression towards football fans

That literally makes no sense. The word "excessive" has a meaning.

I always think it's better to be safe than sorry. Say if someone is pissed up fighting and you think they are about to swing for you then I'm happy to see their knees taken out with a cosh or 5 police officers all dive on him. It may be a tad excessive but tough shit. Don't act like a tit.

I would have thought at the very least the copper would be retrained or moved to an office job. I cant believe for one minute the police are trained to run 40 yds and smash their truncheon into someone's head, I thought they went for the arms or legs.
Personally he should be charged with GBH

I would have thought at the very least the copper would be retrained or moved to an office job. I cant believe for one minute the police are trained to run 40 yds and smash their truncheon into someone's head, I thought they went for the arms or legs.
Personally he should be charged with GBH

GBH

Go bash’es headin appropriate

If that was my lad copping for that I would do a little research and fkin leather that cnut till he screamed cop or no cop !
That's the difficult thing. The old bill can say the old man was causing aggro prior to this and his son was in on it too

I feel sorry for all the victims that are never filmed, that's some serious PTSD.

I couldn't imagine taking my lad to a game, have a fun time. Footy, program, pint, a dodgy burger and then for him to get walloped, it would haunt me for the rest of my life.

It would need to be a LOT of aggro. He'd have to have been running around stabbing people for that to be considered a justifiable response!

Spot on , in the clip there doesnt seem to be enough people around for a fight , looks like a small group of about 4 crossing the road when a man comes running along and smashes a kid in the head with a lump of wood.

Spot on , in the clip there doesnt seem to be enough people around for a fight , looks like a small group of about 4 crossing the road when a man comes running along and smashes a kid in the head with a lump of wood.
It's difficult to tell, but it looks like the dad was scuffling with someone who then runs off when Billy Big Bollocks steams in with his truncheon. Weirdly, he goes straight for the lad, not the two men who are "fighting".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.