Police aggression towards football fans

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by Ric, 8 Feb 2020.

1. aguero93:20

aguero93:20

Team supported:
    Pep Out
    Isn't he very lucky the lad isn't a year younger.

2. Nascent Blues

Nascent Blues

And is ginger.

3. aguero93:20

Team supported:
    Pep Out
    That too, although the copper looked to have a bit of soul devourer in him as well.

ADVERTISEMENT

4. Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

"He's injured!" Too bloody right, lass, he's just been smacked on the head full whack. Did he do anything that could possibly have resulted in that?

5. aguero93:20

Team supported:
    Pep Out
    No. There's no scenario in that video that could qualify that as justifiable force.

give it to gordon likes this.
  6. marco

marco

cant understand inflicting that kind of injury on someone when all it would have taken 'depending of the pre video incident' would have been a quick squirt of pepper spray at the worse, i do get the impresion that certainly some police get off on this kind of stuff,i really hope the thug loses his job and it results in him losing his house, nothing less he deserves, youtube now is full of people posting videos of incidents with police which they have recorded and thats the first thing i recomend if you get stopped,record them and make it known they are being recorded,they wont step out of line infront of a camera.if your miss treated present the film to a solicitor

TheCentralScrutinizer likes this.
  7. Dubai Blue

Dubai Blue

Jesus! That copper needs locking up for that. Outrageous behaviour.

give it to gordon likes this.
  8. give it to gordon

give it to gordon

Team supported:
    Manchester City
    that 'policeman' wants arresting if the police did that to my son ...well you can guess what I would do

9. Breadsnapper

Breadsnapper

From what the video shows I would say it was appalling at best. The head is classes as a rws area for batin strikes for obvious reasons. From the first video it didn't look like the strike was at his head based on the position of the baton as the lad was hit. It could be but I can't conclusively say the las bent down or slipped hence he got hit on the head full force. However the lad was running away not offering any threat at the time so it is always difficult to justify any use of force in my opinion. This could be viewed as an attempted murder of he deliberately struck the lad on the head.

10. OccupiedPalestineBlues

OccupiedPalestineBlues

Team supported:
    Manchester City FC
    I'll be amazed if he doesn't get away scot free. They kill people regularly but almost never end up in court because they cover up for each other - brutal and corrupt from the top to the bottom.