Police close down McDonalds in Burnley

@Psychedelic Casual

Some would say it's better to die happy.

Not everyone has the time or cares for farting about with cooking or exercising in their free time.
Die unhappily after suffering with illness for years as a result of one's unhealthy lifestyle. Or die happy following many years of good health as a result of one's enjoyable lifestyle of exercise and home cooking?

I was a nipper in the 60's and a teenager in the 70's. We never had enough money for take aways and 'me mam' cooked everything. Perhaps that is why I don't bother with them now as what you never had, you never miss. The sad thing is the little uns of today are growing up with salty, fatty food full of flavour enhancers from McDonalds and the like so that is all they will ever eat. They will depend on the NHS to keep them alive and blame everybody but themselves.

I was a nipper in the 60's and a teenager in the 70's. We never had enough money for take aways and 'me mam' cooked everything. Perhaps that is why I don't bother with them now as what you never had, you never miss. The sad thing is the little uns of today are growing up with salty, fatty food full of flavour enhancers from McDonalds and the like so that is all they will ever eat. They will depend on the NHS to keep them alive and blame everybody but themselves.

My background is very working class too but we had chippy tea most Fridays.

A chippy tea, luxury.

I bet you had mushy peas as well. (please don't answer, I might cry)

I used to have battered sausage and my sister would have fish cake. I was solely raised by my mum so it also gave her a night off cooking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.