Police close down McDonalds in Burnley

The banana milk shakes and McFlurry's give me a semi. I used to use Maccies for all our breakfast stops but have now migrated over to the other side using Greggs as their breakfasts are banging and only £2.15 for a bacon barm and a drink of your choice. For 30p more you can add sausages to the buttie or an egg and this has to be the best value on the high street. Well done Greggs!
Fixed.

What's more dispiriting is some can't even be arsed putting food in the bin, the bone idle idiotic cunts! Seen quite a few times where food has been scoffed and rubbish thrown out of the car window before driving off. And this kind of littering is happening all too often sadly.
That I am afraid, is a reflection of their customer base. Boy racers and Chav’s

What's more dispiriting is some can't even be arsed putting food in the bin, the bone idle idiotic cunts! Seen quite a few times where food has been scoffed and rubbish thrown out of the car window before driving off. And this kind of littering is happening all too often sadly.

Some years back I was with a mate who insisted on getting a McDonalds. He drove 500 yards and parked at the side of the road to eat it. It was a nice warm day and his window was down so at the end he screwed it all up and lobbed it onto the road. I asked him why he had done that, his reply was the he lived in Derbyshire and this was Manchester ?
Anyway, I got out the car, walked round to his side, picked up the rubbish and threw it back through the window at him and told him to find a bin. To be fair he did and certainly when I was with him he never threw anything out again.

What a lovely way you describe people.
Maybe some people want to treat their kids after being at home for 10 weeks
As long as they don’t break any rules what impact does it have on your life
Treating your kids to that junk food isn't doing them any favours. And the amount of rubbish and plastic these "meals" does have an impact on all our lives, and our planet.
They shouldn't be allowed to get away with it.

Some years back I was with a mate who insisted on getting a McDonalds. He drove 500 yards and parked at the side of the road to eat it. It was a nice warm day and his window was down so at the end he screwed it all up and lobbed it onto the road. I asked him why he had done that, his reply was the he lived in Derbyshire and this was Manchester ?
Anyway, I got out the car, walked round to his side, picked up the rubbish and threw it back through the window at him and told him to find a bin. To be fair he did and certainly when I was with him he never threw anything out again.
Good on you Misty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.