Police close down McDonalds in Burnley

Human nature and the,scarcity principle. If you told people there was a shortage of dog shit they'd queue to buy it. It's the same reason dfs has its last ever sale every Sunday.

Were you just using a shortage of dog shit as an example or do I have to get on it quick before it sells out?

Literally no idea why McDonalds is popular.

People like a lot of things I think are shit but many probably think some of the things I enjoy are a bit shit.

Ultimately, it's quite simple really. People like their products. It might not be to your taste or mine but it's popularity suggests that a huge number of people do enjoy it.

People like a lot of things I think are shit but many probably think some of the things I enjoy are a bit shit.

Ultimately, it's quite simple really. People like their products. It might not be to your taste or mine but it's popularity suggests that a huge number of people do enjoy it.
Magic combo of sugar, salt and fat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.