police racism

chabal said:
I had the good fortune to spend 25 years working within Education, Social Services and Policing.

In my experience there are no more racists in the Police than there are within the Education or Social Service sectors and there are probably proportionately less than there are in society as a whole.
Is Fetters wrong? Is that what you're saying? Has he generalised in a way he himself despises?

Oops

dronefromsector7g said:
chabal said:
I had the good fortune to spend 25 years working within Education, Social Services and Policing.

In my experience there are no more racists in the Police than there are within the Education or Social Service sectors and there are probably proportionately less than there are in society as a whole.
Is Fetters wrong? Is that what you're saying? Has he generalised in a way he himself despises?

Oops

I would never dare say that.

My old man turned an old broken down amusement arcade into a cracking night club a few years back, and very popular it became, but the shitstorm that came with it from old bill was nothing short of disgraceful, they never left us alone, objected to every licence renewal with one load of bolloks after another. In the end the goverment introduced some new laws and they could'nt wait to come in one friday night like the SAS. And that was that, over 30 people out of work. so not to struck on the police me .. rant over.

chabal said:

I have spent 25 years working in social work, and I can honestly say that is utter shite.
But each to their own.

garymj said:
My old man turned an old broken down amusement arcade into a cracking night club a few years back, and very popular it became, but the shitstorm that came with it from old bill was nothing short of disgraceful, they never left us alone, objected to every licence renewal with one load of bolloks after another. In the end the goverment introduced some new laws and they could'nt wait to come in one friday night like the SAS. And that was that, over 30 people out of work. so not to struck on the police me .. rant over.
Probably watched too much Scooby Doo

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
chabal said:

I have spent 25 years working in social work, and I can honestly say that is utter shite.
But each to their own.
Ahh thank fuck for that mate, I can live with coppers being knobs

chabal said:

But each to their own.

dronefromsector7g said:
chabal said:

But each to their own.

Stand up for yourself drone.

I know you really agree with me but you ain't got the balls to contradict fetlocks.

chabal said:
dronefromsector7g said:
But each to their own.

I know you really agree with me but you ain't got the balls to contradict fetlocks.
Believe me mate I'm not scared to stand up to anyone on here or in real life, but I would say the police force would have it's share of idiots based on things I've seen, but I don't think the figures are as high as Fetters says. Racism is everywhere in this country I've just noticed my auntie is a fan of Britain First.

chabal said:
dronefromsector7g said:
But each to their own.

Yes, because the opinion of random strangers on a football forum is paramount to me.
Go team chabal.
I'm rooting for you here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.