Police Shooting in Paris

Who'd have thought Paris would have so many attacks even five years ago.

Thoughts are with them. Scary times for Parisians.

Who'd have thought Paris would have so many attacks even five years ago.

Thoughts are with them. Scary times for Parisians.
I last went about 10 years ago, thought it was very dodgy even then, Mrs wanted to go home after a day said she didn't feel safe especially after the concierge at our hotel gave us a map with some areas shaded in and said "avoid"

I believe many of her policies are left wing. She wants border controls returned to France, and to tackle extremism, I think she has a point. Sad to hear about more killings in France, so many in the last couple of years.

Corbyns fault wiith them right wing policies.

I last went about 10 years ago, thought it was very dodgy even then, Mrs wanted to go home after a day said she didn't feel safe especially after the concierge at our hotel gave us a map with some areas shaded in and said "avoid"
I doubt that was to do with terrorism though was it? It cannot be avoided or legislated for, by its nature. Surely the avoid parts were just areas typical of all cities worldwide where it unwise for tourists to go?

I doubt that was to do with terrorism though was it? It cannot be avoided or legislated for, by its nature. Surely the avoid parts were just areas typical of all cities worldwide where it unwise for tourists to go?
Was about to post the same.

You could definitely say the same about London and Manchester.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.