Policeman shoots...

He's a bit of a dick for not having the safety on, bet he won't do that again in a hurry... Hope he's ok though ... He's had it from his mates when he gets back on duty the poor lad, that pain will far outweigh what he's going through now I will wager ..

A negligent discharge, the older I get the more of em I have ...:-(

He's a bit of a dick for not having the safety on, bet he won't do that again in a hurry... Hope he's ok though ... He's had it from his mates when he gets back on duty the poor lad, that pain will far outweigh what he's going through now I will wager ..

I'll bet it won't.

I've never been shot thankfully. But I have put a 6 inch nail through my foot, and whilst - bizarrely - it didn't hurt doing it, my god did it hurt afterwards.

Fucking hell, that must have made your eyes water.

Just a bit! I've never experienced pain like it. Normally when you hurt yourself the incident is over in an instant and then the pain starts to subside. But if you put a hole in your foot, the pain doesn't subside, it just builds and builds and is all-consuming.

Did you not have the safety on your Hilti gun mate, I bet that was sore..!!

I trod on it actually. I was clearing some rubble out in the back garden and stumbling around I trod on a bit of 4x2 that had a 6" nail sitting up vertically. Silly sod!

I trod on it actually. I was clearing some rubble out in the back garden and stumbling around I trod on a bit of 4x2 that had a 6" nail sitting up vertically. Silly sod!
Shit that does hurt, I've trodden on a few of them over the years on building sites but never a 6'" beast... sounds like the copper got off lightly compared to you mate ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.