Polish football

cptaidan88

Going to try and get to a couple of Polish games on the way home from Shakhtar game in Kharkiv.

Aiming to go to Gornik Zabrze on the Friday night then Legia Warsaw on the Saturday night, before flying home on the Sunday morning in time for the derby at Old Trafford.

Has anyone ever been to Zabrze (recently) or Legia? Any advice for getting tickets?

Can't speak for those teams, but on occasion I've worked in Wroclaw and looked at getting tickets. Was a simple website job. They were league games though so not sure about Uefa comps.

I've been to lech poznan back in 1996 when I was with my Polish ex. Was a brilliant experience. Cost about 60p to get in.

Sorry for being no help but hope u have a great time. Sounds a great trip!

I’ve heard their vodka is lethal..

The Polish vodka is indeed lethal. I ended up on quite a good session with some members of the Polish air force at RAF Leuchars a few years ago.

The following morning I did not feel terribly clever and standing on an apron full of Typhoons, F16s, Mig29s amongst other things. Many of these beasts were giving their engines a good run, and to cap it all the Mig29 pilot who had been very much part of the previous evenings festivities strolled out to his MIG29 looking fresh as a daisy and proceeded to take off and rehearse a somewhat vigorous display routine, that made me feel very dodgy just watching.

Beware of the Polish vodka its fucking lethal....you have been warned.

Legia tickets not on sale yet but just got my Zabrze tickets - £4.20 each. Thats for a top flight game and Zabreze are top of the league currently.

Not expecting the quality to be particularly great but it'll be better than some lower league English games I've seen where tickets are over £20.

Legia tickets not on sale yet but just got my Zabrze tickets - £4.20 each. Thats for a top flight game and Zabreze are top of the league currently.

Not expecting the quality to be particularly great but it'll be better than some lower league English games I've seen where tickets are over £20.

Dont forget your Passport, need mine when I went to Wroclaw earlier this year.

Will be interesting to see what Zabrzes older fans think of City after the early 70s games, good on ya.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.