What to do with political threads

• Ban them completely

Votes: 34 15.4%
  • Put them in a Politics sub-forum

Votes: 121 54.8%
  • Leave things as they are

Votes: 66 29.9%

• Total voters
So we are making a sub forum because a group of posters argue?

What’s the point in that? People argue, strong beliefs and all that shit provokes passion.

It also produces some good arguments, well the side I agree with do, the rest are a shower of cunts. :)

Leave it as it is. We are all grown up now. Putting the threads somewhere is like hiding fractious debate. People can lose the plot, but generally there isn’t too much abuse. And anyway, you resort to that and everybody reading just sighs and says, you just lost there mate, and made an arse of yourself.

And we can all do it. Well you lot can, I’m fucking lovely and always right.

Sub forum for me to. That way those of us not wanting to go in can avoid it with the rest able to debate away without having to go and find a political forum.

Sub forum for me to. That way those of us not wanting to go in can avoid it with the rest able to debate away without having to go and find a political forum.

Have you ever considered just not clicking them? I think you may be surprised to find that works a treat in the avoidance of circular political cut and thrust.

Works for me when I can’t be arsed. Go on, give it a go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.