New striker?

I'm not sure Torres it's ready to take on the mantle of striker. However, I am in favour of switching Jesus out wide where, incidentally, he's been successful recently when turning out for Brasil. It would go some way to shutting up the moaners who constantly complain about his goal return while relieving some of the pressure on him.

I'm not sure Torres it's ready to take on the mantle of striker. However, I am in favour of switching Jesus out wide where, incidentally, he's been successful recently when turning out for Brasil. It would go some way to shutting up the moaners who constantly complain about his goal return while relieving some of the pressure on him.
Jesus played out wide/midfield ( very well)most of the season that was the problem he was never in the box.

Just comparing the Champions League records of a few of the big-name options:

Lukaku - 27 games, 13 goals - 0.48 GPG
Mbappé - 45 games, 27 goals - 0.6 GPG
Messi - 149 games, 120 goals - 0.81 GPG
Kane - 24 games, 20 goals - 0.83 GPG
Håland - 16 games, 20 goals - 1.25 GPG
....and your point Is? or are you expecting someone to list the teams they scored against? Already been done....somewhat doesn't back your weak point in the least ;)

....and your point Is? or are you expecting someone to list the teams they scored against? Already been done....somewhat doesn't back your weak point in the least ;)

Genuine question: how can you simultaneously say my point is weak while not knowing what it is?

I thought it would be interesting to look at their respective records in the one competition that all of them have competed in, given the disagreement around the quality of their respective domestic leagues. I presented the results without comment

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.