New striker?

I'm not sure Torres it's ready to take on the mantle of striker. However, I am in favour of switching Jesus out wide where, incidentally, he's been successful recently when turning out for Brasil. It would go some way to shutting up the moaners who constantly complain about his goal return while relieving some of the pressure on him.
jesus has the same goal return as dzeko for city... i think hes scapegoated a little

jesus has the same goal return as dzeko for city... i think hes scapegoated a little
Dzeko scored from everywhere...jesus scores the vast majority from tap ins. Dzeko was a well rounded out and out striker. The new system we have has been unkind to gabby as he doesnt get the easy tap in chances anymore...same as sterling really.

Dzeko scored from everywhere...jesus scores the vast majority from tap ins. Dzeko was a well rounded out and out striker. The new system we have has been unkind to gabby as he doesnt get the easy tap in chances anymore...same as sterling really.
Džeko missed from everywhere too

yeah I absolute hate this myth that dzeko was a top top striker for us! Anyone who watched him week in week out knows how lazy and unreliable he was

Brilliant on his day, and scored some big goals for us, but one of those players where you could tell in the first five minutes whether he was going to have a good game or a bad game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.