Polls

Chippy_boy

Team supported
God's chosen team
Ric et al,

Is there any technical (or other) reason why we cannot have polls on BM?

I would have thought they would be quite popular, and actually can be very useful for. For example, we could have a poll asking whether fans approve of the new City website and then show Khaldoon the results!

Have you considered introducing a polling facility?

Ric et al,

Is there any technical (or other) reason why we cannot have polls on BM?

I would have thought they would be quite popular, and actually can be very useful for. For example, we could have a poll asking whether fans approve of the new City website and then show Khaldoon the results!

Have you considered introducing a polling facility?
Don't we have MotM polls already?

We had one on the brexit thread iirc. Showed a narrow lead for leave which apparently was just because the thread /forum was composed predominantly of white, middle aged, male, thicko, racists so wasn't representative of the country as a whole ;-)

Sorry I was forgetting, of course we have MOTM polls so they must be possible.

The facility is there, but we decided to restrict it to admin because in the past you'd have people starting polls about what to have for tea. Happy to start a poll if it's relevant and necessary? Feel free to PM me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.