Popular People that Reall Grate On You

-dabz- said:
...Right, You DID ask..
First I'll endorse a few already mentioned...
Wogan and Eamon Holmes, Smug bastards with fuck all to be smug about...Except great wodges of cash..Holmes used to live near me in Sharston...If I knew then what I know now...you got off lightly there you fat-faced twat...
Vernon Kay, A modern day Ted Rodgers with half the charisma..take that you lanky streak of grinning piss...
Kerry Katona, should be selling a different type of "prawn ring"...incidently, Is there a branch of Iceland in Wilmslow?
Jordan, Ditto...If all it takes to be famous and royally wedged is a massive pair of tits, then how come I dont take tea with the Pope on a regular basis?...
Jamie Oliver, THERE IS NO GOD!...if there was then he would have fell off his scooter and rolled under a bus head first yonks ago...I'd love to see the out-takes from his programme where he slides down his bannister, falls off, and smacks his face on every one of the last fifteen stairs with the camera crew laughing their bollocks off...the slobbering mockney twat...
and his missus...pinch-faced woman...
Fern Britten, Another smug bastard. Got where she was because she knew which end of a pen the ink came out of...I thought she looked better before she had her pie pocket sewn up, but thats just me...
Bono, Grade A **** of the highest order....no explaination needed...
Jonny Rotten, ditto. Always thought he was a **** and now he's proved me right....Flogging butter?....isn't that what milk men used to do?...Right on Jonny!...."I am an antichrist, I like english butter on me morning slice"...fuck you, you talentless prick..
Steve Irwin, Now I know this may be an unpopular choice but fuck it...Be honest with me, we only watched his progs hoping to see him get whacked, which lets face it, was on the cards sooner or later. If you could ask all the snakes and lizards he'd bothered over the years what they thought of his demise, their answer would come as no surprise...trust me on that one!
Amy (one tune) Winehouse, Be honest, she is more famous for being a fucked up drug head than any talent she may have. However, thats not the reason I cant stand her...Its because she reminds me of a satanic candy floss who looks like she stinks of piss..I want to throw up every time I see her...someone should tell her to stop putting magic maker on her face like a pissed up five year old...its not a good look.

I think I'll stop for now, I need to put my fingers in a bowl of ice and take a Valium...There are many, many more....
vvvvv good, comic genius, a man of my own heart..............................apart from Whinehouse..... she's not too bad!! lol

May I just apologise for not including Andy Gray. Now there's someone you could punch till your arms ached....Also, Im ashamed that I didn't include the freckly arsehole that is M..M...MM...M..M...(I cant even bring myself to say his name) M..M..M..MmMick Hucknall..there Ive said it. I apologise once again for reminding people that he actually exists.....

-dabz- said:
...Right, You DID ask..
First I'll endorse a few already mentioned...
Wogan and Eamon Holmes, Smug bastards with fuck all to be smug about...Except great wodges of cash..Holmes used to live near me in Sharston...If I knew then what I know now...you got off lightly there you fat-faced twat...
Vernon Kay, A modern day Ted Rodgers with half the charisma..take that you lanky streak of grinning piss...
Kerry Katona, should be selling a different type of "prawn ring"...incidently, Is there a branch of Iceland in Wilmslow?
Jordan, Ditto...If all it takes to be famous and royally wedged is a massive pair of tits, then how come I dont take tea with the Pope on a regular basis?...
Jamie Oliver, THERE IS NO GOD!...if there was then he would have fell off his scooter and rolled under a bus head first yonks ago...I'd love to see the out-takes from his programme where he slides down his bannister, falls off, and smacks his face on every one of the last fifteen stairs with the camera crew laughing their bollocks off...the slobbering mockney twat...
and his missus...pinch-faced woman...
Fern Britten, Another smug bastard. Got where she was because she knew which end of a pen the ink came out of...I thought she looked better before she had her pie pocket sewn up, but thats just me...
Bono, Grade A **** of the highest order....no explaination needed...
Jonny Rotten, ditto. Always thought he was a **** and now he's proved me right....Flogging butter?....isn't that what milk men used to do?...Right on Jonny!...."I am an antichrist, I like english butter on me morning slice"...fuck you, you talentless prick..
Steve Irwin, Now I know this may be an unpopular choice but fuck it...Be honest with me, we only watched his progs hoping to see him get whacked, which lets face it, was on the cards sooner or later. If you could ask all the snakes and lizards he'd bothered over the years what they thought of his demise, their answer would come as no surprise...trust me on that one!
Amy (one tune) Winehouse, Be honest, she is more famous for being a fucked up drug head than any talent she may have. However, thats not the reason I cant stand her...Its because she reminds me of a satanic candy floss who looks like she stinks of piss..I want to throw up every time I see her...someone should tell her to stop putting magic maker on her face like a pissed up five year old...its not a good look.

I think I'll stop for now, I need to put my fingers in a bowl of ice and take a Valium...There are many, many more....

ha ha ha ha top one dabz

GStar said:
Any of the Z list "celebrities"/journalists that appear on shows with titles such as; "50 Most Annoying..." on E4 and sit there and slag off people far more successful in life than themselves.

agreed mate. There's little more condescending than some 23 year old F list celebrity shit magazine columnist girl "recalling" the time she saw Mick Fleetwood and Sam Fox make a hash of the 1987 (or '88) brit awards when she was stilll shitting into a nappy at the time.

I also think the twunts who make these programmes deserve to have their heads shoved into a building site toilet on a monday morning

All those BBC news people who can't keep their effing hands still when they are talking the bleeding obvious.

STOP IT. Sit on your hands. Please remember I have had an education and you are not enlightening me, you are irritating me.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Keep your hands STILL, for heavens sake.

Stop trying to dumb me down.

How can they speak so ,erm, enthusiastically, about things I understood when I was 11.

The bunch of tossers!

Fowlers Penalty Miss said:
All those BBC news people who can't keep their effing hands still when they are talking the bleeding obvious.

STOP IT. Sit on your hands. Please remember I have had an education and you are not enlightening me, you are irritating me.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Keep your hands STILL, for heavens sake.

Stop trying to dumb me down.

How can they speak so ,erm, enthusiastically, about things I understood when I was 11.

The bunch of tossers!
Sure you're not watching Newsround?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.