Porto (A) - CL | Post-Match Thread

I did think live that Rodri was offside in the build up to the goal but says it all that even the commentators have no idea what VAR is doing until 3 minutes later when they bring up a graphic actually showing what happens.

Its so open to abuse currently as they never show reviews for anything except goals anymore, like was that elbow on DIas in the centre circle a red card? Who knows as we never saw a replay.

Does everyone realise that offside was like 2 passages of play earlier? Wtf, how far back do they look!

Not that far apparently when that lanky goon for West Ham handballed it in the ‘phase before’ which was a phase nearer the goal than ours was today. License to cheat and manipulate results. It is the only thing that is ‘clear and obvious’.

Rest players when it matters in the next group of games. What’s not to love.

I`ve seen some poor displays by individuals but never ever in watching the Blues for 57 years have I seen a worse one than Zini.
Talk about shit ... he was worse than that, and Sterling wasn`t too far behind him.

Can't believe we turned down 20m from Wolves.
He must have hit the first man over 10 times.

The offside was 11 seconds before Jesus’s header and 13 seconds before it hit the net. That’s ridiculous.

Well done boys, did everything to win the game. Porto gutless fuckers, VAR destroying the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.