Porto (A) - CL | Post-Match Thread

The worst thing in that game, for me, was the ref letting them kick the fuck out of us. A couple of nasty ones too.
There’s a few of them should have been on yellow, early doors.
Their left full could have been sent off just on fouls on Foden alone.

I feel sorry for Jesus. Deserved that goal

A few decent performances.
A few not trying enough.
A few dreadful.

But hey-ho, job done.
They’re a despicable side. Really didn’t want them to qualify. Their manager is a .......

Gabriel Jesus MOTM....seriously.
Bernardo Silva...when can we expect you to start regaining your form ? We're in December and you have no goals and no assists this season.
Ref...a wanker.
VAR...see above.
Porto...dirty bastards but allowed to be by the shithouse of a ref.
The modern game...dull as shit.
City...4 clean sheets in a row and top of the group. Well done.

I did think live that Rodri was offside in the build up to the goal but says it all that even the commentators have no idea what VAR is doing until 3 minutes later when they bring up a graphic actually showing what happens.

Its so open to abuse currently as they never show reviews for anything except goals anymore, like was that elbow on DIas in the centre circle a red card? Who knows as we never saw a replay.

Me too and that was in real time but and this is a big but.. it is not directly before.. once the ball goes back and forward again. It should reset itself. Otherwise when does it stop? That was ‘apparently’ the reason why West Ham goal stood when there was a clear hand ball. Different phase of play.

Played at half pace
Saved energy and no injuries despite prolonged assaults and no protection from ref
Porto and their manager are cunts
Move on

I`ve seen some poor displays by individuals but never ever in watching the Blues for 57 years have I seen a worse one than Zini.
Talk about shit ... he was worse than that, and Sterling wasn`t too far behind him.
If we sold Sterling to Madrid for £90,000 000,and brought in Haaland i would be happy.

He offers fuck all other than a tap in.

Has been shit for months.

Decent performance but still lacking threat up front. People give Mendy shit but at least he offers something. Zinchenko gets the ball in space, looks up, feints to play the forward pass and then nonchalantly passes it backwards.
Or thinks the defender is going to magically disappear and hits it right at him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.