Porto (A) - CL | Pre-Match Thread

Porto (A) Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rotate in CL and full strength v Fulham. We're not in a position at the moment to be confident about Premier League games.
We’ll go fairly strong to get the group won,then rest as many as we can for the last game, go too weak and it will backfire and we’ll need to go stronger in the last game.

Yeah I think it does but that advantage always seems less these days than it was for some reason.
Winning the group means you play 2nd placed sides which traditionally meant avoiding: Bayern, Barcelona, Real Madrid, PSG but everyone bar Bayern seems to have collapsed this season under the weight of Covid.

This is a game where I think we have some luxury to rotate and just play. We don’t need to force the game, let them open up a bit and then counter.
I would like to see Ake, maybe it’s too soon to play Ferni again. Sones definitely deserves his spot as should Foden.
We need to be mindful we have the rags in a VAR hotspot soon.

Steffen
Cancelo
Stones
Ake
Mendy
Fernandinho
Bernardo Silva
Foden
Torres
Sterling
Jesus

Ederson
Cancelo Garcia Laporte Zinchenko
Debruyne Rodri Gundagan
Foden Torres Sterling

Ederson

cancelo
Stones
Ake
Zinchenko

Fernandinho
Foden
Bernardo

sterling
Jesus
Torres

Doyle and Palmer to get substantial minutes from the bench hopefully too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.