Porto (A) - CL | Pre-Match Thread

Porto (A) Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to see some kids in this game. If they don't start, then bring them off the bench if the game is won
Pep will surely give playing time to senior players who are not starting regularly.
The likes of Ake Bernardo Zinchenko Fernandinho Laporte Aguero could all do with a run out.
The great position we are on now with practically a fully fit squad means Pep is choosing from over 20 players excluding the academy players.
He may also like to see Mendy and Stones get in more game time now that they are getting back to full fitness (hopefully)

Pep will surely give playing time to senior players who are not starting regularly.
The likes of Ake Bernardo Zinchenko Fernandinho Laporte Aguero could all do with a run out.
The great position we are on now with practically a fully fit squad means Pep is choosing from over 20 players excluding the academy players.
He may also like to see Mendy and Stones get in more game time now that they are getting back to full fitness (hopefully)
I think we need to include Ake (if fit), Bernado, Zinchenko, Fernandino and Sterling as senior players who need form/a game. I'd probably add Cancelo and Jesus too. I'd hope that even with a core of those players there will be room for a couple of kids.

Would be nice to see a few fringe players given a game in this dead rubber.

League looks much better after this weekend games.

Feeling more optimistic.

Sure it was only Burnley.

Still i thought the team collectively put a shift in.

Please can you explain why this game is a dead rubber.

If we get a point tomorrow we’d win the group regardless. Even if we then went an lost 8-0 to Marseille.
Ok... Even better

In fact I've just noticed that Porto need a point to qualify in second

Might see both teams settling for a point?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.