Porto - Are they worth a bet to beat the scum at home?

mr t

Just looked on Betfair and they are 9.5 to 1 to win.

Is it worth a few quid on the nose or am I throwing my cash away?

I hate to say it but I don't think they stand a chance but 9.5 to 1 seems a good bet in a 2 horse race.

What do you think folks - should I gamble?

0-3 Rags.

Can't see them losing this one after their recent poor form. They'll be out to give someone a twatting.

It's hard to see them doing anything at the Swamp but you never quite know.

Porto are top of the Portugese league with better away form than home form .... they've won 9 out of 12 away games ..... so i should imagine they'll travel with a bit of confidence.

withingtonmcfc said:
May get a draw but I can't see them winning at OT. The weakest team left in the competition in my opinion.
I know what you mean but they did knock them out at the swamp 5 years ago - I'd love to see history repeat itself - I know they won't be out if they lose tonight cos the 2nd legs still to come but it would make things interesting for all of us who can't wait to see the stuffy gits lose.

Porto are not a bad side, and they do travel well, the scum winning on sunday and in the fashion they did, they will be confident, sorry mate i can't see it happening for you i hope it does mind

9.5 is a damn attractive price with the form the Rags are in, worth putting a quid on, but I wouldn't put anymore than that on it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.