Porto v City In Match Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bozo said:
TCIB said:
sjk2008 said:
By the sounds of it, you could do with even half of that...

Wind your useless neck in Bozo, your talking utter bollocks and if you have raged like that i bet your a bloke with no girlfriend and so called mates don't invite you to the pub often you complete idiot.

Alternative is your a shit troll or 11yo.

A shit troll with an absolute pearler of a response like that? I don't think so.

Sense, you make non.

Now back to your petulant rage and talking utter nonsense, that or homework some horlicks and bed.
Don't forget to pack your bag ready for school tomorrow either.

If you really are in such a state as you mention i suggest getting out more.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Cmon Mario....Ram their taunts down their fcking throats and start playing like a world class player. Awful control

It was played in rather quickly and a yard in front, difficult to take, would have been good control if he'd reeled that in as he wasn't moving onto the ball as Nasri expected.

EaglesFan said:
Damocles said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Are you pissed off cos Dzeko aint playing?

Oh so we are sacking Mancini now?

Excellent, I'll start the press release that the reigning FA Cup holders are sacking their manager because he can't win trophies.

I said IF HE DOESNT get any silverware this year.

With THIS team (Aguero, Silva, Comps, Yaya...all superstars) - you really think two years isnt enough?

He won the FA Cup last season. And it's Kompany with a K. And Dzeko was dropped after Spurs and he was straight back in for the game after that. There was a 14 day gap between the Spurs and Wigan games. His performances have been shit because he has been playing like shit. If a player cannot maintain form without playing every game then he isn't good enough for the top level of ANY club.

Your nonsense theories can be kept to yourself thank you very much.

TCIB said:
Bozo said:
TCIB said:
Wind your useless neck in Bozo, your talking utter bollocks and if you have raged like that i bet your a bloke with no girlfriend and so called mates don't invite you to the pub often you complete idiot.

Alternative is your a shit troll or 11yo.

A shit troll with an absolute pearler of a response like that? I don't think so.

Sense, you make non.

Now back to your petulant rage and talking utter nonsense, that or homework some horlicks and bed.
Don't forget to pack your bag ready for school tomorrow either.

If you really are in such a state as you mention i suggest getting out more.

You're an anus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.