Portsmouth are a joke

AKA Baltipie

I cannot believe a so called premiership club cannot play a game because it is cold !
Portsmouth are a joke, they only put a roof on there away end 2 years ago despite being able to afford James, Distin, Defoe, Crouch,Diarra etc. Is there any point in the premiership bullshit if you let cowboys like this into it.

AKA Baltipie said:
I cannot believe a so called premiership club cannot play a game because it is cold !
Portsmouth are a joke, they only put a roof on there away end 2 years ago despite being able to afford James, Distin, Defoe, Crouch,Diarra etc. Is there any point in the premiership bullshit if you let cowboys like this into it.

i make them pay for the teams hotel, the fans who started/made most of the journey, and doc them the 3pts

AKA Baltipie said:

Not seen you on here for AGES... how you doing?

They ought to do something about it. What if the game was to be televised? It's pathetic that the FA or Premiership haven't made them, sort themselves out. They should be blocked any more transfers in, until it is sorted. It's bad enough having to go to Portsmouth anyway, it's a fucking right dump, but going for no reason is unforgivable. Dock 6 points I say....at least.

Even Hull and Stoke have better stadia than Fratton Dump.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.