Portsmouth are a joke

wot a f'in joke still blues getin pi**ed down pompey way mainly due to overnights bein booked but portsmouth u r a disgrace . admittedly wouldnt have changed hotels etc but to be in the premier league without undersoil heating is like givin ronaldo a driving licence.

TaylorWill07 said:
pathetic club, pathetic players, pathetic fans
end of.

??!!
I'm no particular of Portsmouth but they are current FA cup holders and have pretty good support.
We could learn from them.How they haven't got undersoil heating however is beyond me.

It looks like Portsmouth , amongst others , are to be investigated for todays fiasco ..... Premiership clubs are required to have undersoil , OR some other form of heating system for occasions such as this.

It would appear that they've kept in touch with the powers-that-be all week over a possible call-off , and Mark Hughes himself today said that the pitch was unplayable due to a frost brought on by temperatures of -7 degrees down there.

But they did bring heating blowers in quite late in the week , and are going to undergo FA scrutiny for it ....... they could face a fine.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/321661012?-1808" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/321661012?-1808</a>

Rushton121 said:
atleast gives us a little longer to get some players in

starting to get worried now

Portsmouths Peter Storie reckons they did their utmost to get todays game on because they had important players returning , and we had some missing !

So they obviously fancied their chances!

TheRightBack said:
TaylorWill07 said:
pathetic club, pathetic players, pathetic fans
end of.

??!!
I'm no particular of Portsmouth but they are current FA cup holders and have pretty good support.
We could learn from them.How they haven't got undersoil heating however is beyond me.
are u avin a laugh, pompey have good support, there fans are a joke, they brought nothing to eastlands

lou007 said:
TheRightBack said:
??!!
are u avin a laugh, pompey have good support, there fans are a joke, they brought nothing to eastlands

But they have a bloke with a drum so they must be good

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.