Portugal v Czechia - Tues 18th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group F

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MCFC1993

Kick off time 20:00(BST). Coverage starts at 19:35 on BBC1. Being played in Leipzig.

Presented by Gary Lineker. Commentary from Robyn Cowan.

1000011169.jpg
1000011176.jpg
1000011178.jpg

2 of our most likeable players playing with 2 of the least likeable players in football. Always tough to root for Portugal, sorry Ruben and Bernardo.

They are my team of choice and so it would be great to see the Czechs emulate neighbouring Slovakia and get a result against one of the favourites but I just can't see it. I'm not sure they have the organisation, workrate or determination of the Slovaks. They have a few decent individual players but don't seem to be working well as a team recently. Very weak defensively too.

I suspect they won't qualify for the knock outs unfortunately, though that is more likely to depend on their performances in the next 2 games, rather than this one.

Will probably lose by 3 goals but I'll be hoping for a pleasant surprise.

Czechia needs to try and emulate Slovakia's style to neutralize Portugal here. They can't win playing football, so it has to be shithousery. If Portugal scores early, it's curtains for the Czechs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.