Portugal v Germany | Euro 2020 Group Stage

Scum sports reporting the Germans win over Portugal as a ‘thrashing’. In what universe is winning 4-2 classed as that?
Don't know which game you were watching. Germany absolutely trashed them and should've won by a greater margin.

Portugal scored their first on a counter against the run of play Their second came from a set-piece. They showed nothing today and their coach got it wrong on every level.

France-Portugal will be a fantastic game.

Last edited:
I hate watching City matches with the sound off but with the clowns commentating you have to.
I was hoping the euros would be different but Danny fuckin' Mills means that yet again it is on mute.

Don't know which game you were watching. Germany absolutely trashed them and should've won by a greater margin.

Portugal scored their first on a counter against the run of play Their second came from a set-piece. They showed nothing today and their coach got it wrong on every level.

France-Portugal will be a fantastic game.
Missing my point, 4-2 is not a thrashing. Yeah they should’ve won by more but didn’t did they? So therefore not a thrashing

Missing my point, 4-2 is not a thrashing. Yeah they should’ve won by more but didn’t did they? So therefore not a thrashing
The score tells only one side of the story and Portugal were trailing 4-1 after 60 minutes after being 1 up in the first 15 minutes, thanks to a sucker punch. Furthermore losing 4-2 ain't exactly a narrow defeat. Portugal were battered today, there's no other way around it. We'll see how they'll fare against France.

This is one of the hardest groups I've ever seen in an international tournament, you have the 2014 WC, the 2016 EC the 2018 WC, and Hungary really are no mugs. No one can predict who will go through.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.