Positive news about Corona Virus Updates

More positive news.

Healthcare staff will be getting antibody test kits from next week. Although not a guarantee that you are immune most of the evidence so far indicates that anyone of the small number of people who have been 'reinfected' (& it's not clear any have) can't pass it on.

If you have a spare £69 doing nothing and you are curious to know if you have had it then Superdrug are selling the Abbott test kit online.

https://nyheder.tv2.dk/samfund/2020-05-20-ssi-vi-forstaar-ikke-hvorfor-der-ikke-er-flere-smittede

Danish news article worth a translation and a read. Basically experts over there are confused as to why there's been absolutely no increase in infection rates since their lockdown was relaxed. They are wondering if its due to very good handwashing and distancing compliance or through the virus itself weakening.
I think our best chance out of this shitstorm is it mutating down.

Numbers are definitely coming down in terms of deaths and infections although at a relatively slow rate compared to some other countries. Traffic levels are picking up as more and more people are going to work and more and more restaurants are reopening as take aways / delivery only. Only concern is there still appears to be a blase approach by many. Whereas looking at pictures from the continent those without masks are the minority, here it's the majority.

Yep because this country is full of uneducated selfish idiots.
Some of the scenes today at the beaches have been disgraceful.

I just went shopping for the first time today normally MrKB battles round the shop and I wait in the car but today was different and I fancied a trip inside the store, apart from us we saw one man wearing a mask everybody else happily shopping without one. They were social distancing though it still didn’t feel safe.

It looks and feels like we have the Covid because we were masked up:))

I just went shopping for the first time today normally MrKB battles round the shop and I wait in the car but today was different and I fancied a trip inside the store, apart from us we saw one man wearing a mask everybody else happily shopping without one. They were social distancing though it still didn’t feel safe.

It looks and feels like we have the Covid because we were masked up:))
Know what you mean. I have been wearing a mask to go to the shops once a week for the past four weeks and I am in the minority. Funniest thing is seeing people wearing a mask under their chins or just covering their mouth. Also seen people wearing one glove but both hands on trolley and people taking phones out of pockets to use whilst wearing gloves then rubbing their faces, I mean what’s the point. You can’t educate some people.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.